Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sharing Scrap Saturday



Happy Saturday everyone...I promised to Share today so her go's. The frame is of my SIL I made the layout and posted it before but decided to frame it and create a lasting memory for her to hang on the wall. I added some of the same homemade flowers elements and also some bling to tie it together.
The baby banner I made using a Mayra Road chipboard as a template and hand cut the deer that matched the babys bedding in his room. Added some small pinwheels made from crepe paper I glimmer misted. Then put the letter on top. Just used some super thin ribbon to tie together and added a few thicker pieces to add to it. I made it very simple so it would match her other decor at the baby shower.
Ive been working on more handmade vintage lace, and prima like flowers and started a video that needs more work to finish tomorrow I hope. Did a couple layouts to share soon too.
Enjoy your weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment