Saturday, September 4, 2010

No scrapbooking lately.....bummer

I have a wisdom tooth that is infected and needless to say ive done NOTHING but pout for a few days.
Really been sweeping the blog world and finding so many new treasures thanks to some amazing people with artsy, creative, wonderful spirits who share it with all of us.
One of those people is Tammy Tutterow her work is simple amazing. She teaches classes and is on countless DT and works with Ranger, Tattered Angels,and others. She is also a huge Vintage followers and has several free images on her site as well as some tutorials.
On the baby watch,,,,no baby yet! She is officially due on Monday-Labor Day of all days. But let me tell you little momma Dawn is ready is have this baby now! We are all on high alert waiting for the call. LOL It's so funny how much excitement and renewed faith a baby brings to a family. And as a mom it takes you back to the birth of your own children and I can remember each one down to every detail. Im a very lucky lady to be the mom of two wonderful teens. My son is almost 18 so its a bitter sweet year for me with him. My daughter is 16 and graduating school the same time as her older brother. So ive been in a whole new world of college applications, grant filing, student aid filings, and so on. Im sure some of you have been there. Would love love love some help if anyone can share any tips with me on that entire process.
Im sure I will get in my scraproom tomorrow and plan to attempt my first tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment