Tuesday, February 8, 2011

there coming there coming.....the Boss's

Well tomorrow evening the guys will be here and our 2 days of jam packed activities begin! Several interviews, appts to see office space, getting office furniture, and town tour! Tonight and tomorrow morning im going over all the details of things that we need to get done while they are here. The list gets longer everytime I look at it(cause I remember something else). But at any rate im very EXCITED and looking forward to getting things up and running and get offically employed again!
Time off has been nice but im BORED yep I cant believe it myself but only so much claning, laundry, crafting, and babysitting can be done before you get stir crazy.
Will update everyone on my adventure friday or saturday. Keep you fingers crossed Ive thought of everything and we are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment