Monday, August 30, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays...yuck

Well another rainy hot gross day in fl. The sun did cme out a bit over the weekend and I thik everyone ran outside to enjoy it. Needless to say I didnt get much scrapping done at all. I mad a couple flowers and watched a few of Prima's live web shows and Marion Smith's if you havent seen her work jump on those videos she is amazing. Ive been following her about 3 yrs before she got her deisgn gigs,partnered with Prima, and wrote a book. She is a mother of two little ones as well and I cant imagine where she finds the time to do everything she does.
No baby yet...on my brothers home front. Dawn is still hanging in there at 39 wks and counting and she looks ready to POP. I cant wait for this little ones arrival they tried so hard to get pregnanat and stay to term. This child is sooooo spoiled already and he isnt even here! lol I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment