Thursday, August 19, 2010

Layout with my version of Primas






The LO titled Preggo is my adorable sis in law and She is a very country girl and the background paper just seemed to match her. Im always trying to convince her to start scrapbooking...now with a new baby coming its my perfect reason. I used stickles to outline the rose on the paper and added some handmade roses from vintage childrens book my in-laws got at a auction for me. Then I inked and glittered them to match the lo.
Prom is my dd (in blue) and one of her gfriends just before her bfriends senior prom. I created the lrg flower from vintage lace and glimmer misted it and also some vintage roses. Im going to try to make some videos this weekend for you guys to see

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my tutorial for KCK.
    Such a beautiful paper for the LO with your sis-in-law. Is it Websters' Pages ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Sandy I just love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete