Monday, March 7, 2011

Stressed....I need to scrap!!

Things have been really crazy for about a month now and its all starting to catch up with me. I made 2 trips to Comp USA and 2 trips to Best Buy to get everything I needed for my office computer and still need 1 more thing that I am ordering online so I can run the triple monitor system. I think I drove for an hour total back and forth. Then our road to the office was closed, blocked off with at least and I kid you not 10 cop cars,bomb squad,fire trucks and god only knows what else. Turns out something left a backpack at the door of a dr's office and they called cops thinking it was a BOMB! Turns out it was just a backpack---school books and all. They even had the bomb robot open it. That is what the state of our country has turned into. Its scary really scary. I couldnt imagine living in the middleeast where car bombs are the norm. It reminds me even though things have changed and dont feel as safe as we used too we are still very very lucky to be where we are in the world.
I should be able to find sometime to scrap this week and weekend. Troy is traveling so I have a little more time on my hands. I just got my flower diecuts from Julebox and cant wait to dig into them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is scary. And we are so blessed to be here. I love love love your scrap pages you posted in Jan. I left an award for you on my blog! I wish you well, Lisa

    ReplyDelete