Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I passed...im offical

Glad I took the refresher course it really made a difference today. I felt like I may have missed 5-10 max on the entire exam. So yeah!!!
Ive been crafting like crazy several new lo's, flowers, and even a valentine decoration or two. I must say with the stress of the new job coming up and getting the licenses I need to do my job its been nice to put it all aside and Craft-just make my version of ART. Pics to come.
The partners are coming to town late next week to find us and Office space. Then once we get leases in order we can get furniture and equipment so we are rolling by March 1. I will be going to Minnasota for 3 or 4 days to see how the office works there so this one can be set up the same. Get a handle on the systems they use and so on. Very excited about the whole process....

No comments:

Post a Comment