Monday, August 2, 2010

August Design Team Challenge Layouts



THese are my layouts for August design challenge. Had to have two photos,circles,and handmade embellishments.
The first one I did is of My granddad's 90th bday. I took one large cirle and cut it by about a quater. Added photo mats that were glimmer misted and inked. My handmade element are the flowers. THe large one alothough hard to see is vintagve book print, glimmer misted and curled and I added glitter(cause everything is better with glitter)and BLING.
Second layout is from my Sis in law's baby shower (first baby and my first time being an aunt) I used a Tim Holtz mask and glimmer mist to create background. Matted the two photos and inked them.Stamped title and used a rub on as well. THe handmade element and the circles are hand rolled fabric with mist and tons of glitter. Then of course a lot of swirly girlie BLING.

No comments:

Post a Comment